sábado, 7 de mayo de 2016

MY WORLD

MY GOAT

I have three goats, but I have a special love with one of their, this goat is Kira, she was born the 22nd of July in 2014. Kira is the only goat who has horn. She is very independent goat, she loves everybody but at the same time loves stay alone, she do things her own way, and the other goats always stay in group, she loves eat, she eats everyday and she is fat.
Kira has brown fur and blue eyes. 


When she was born, her mother doesn't loved her, his brother died and she alive but she was so weak and we saved her, we took Kira to our home and we feed her, when she was in our home she slept with me in the garden and sometimes we get out home and Kira and I went to the  or in the park. I love her because she is different than the other goats.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario